Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lazy Afternoon

I think everyone needs a good lazy afternoon playlist, for laying in bed with that special someone, drifting in and out of sleep.  No bad vibes, nice mellow tunes with an almost sickening sweetness.  Good times.

Lazy - Freeze Pop
I Know - The Beta Band
If It's The Beaches - The Avett Brothers
Light Up My Room - Barenaked Ladies
Dear Prudence - The Beatles
Tender - Blur
Tout le monde - Carla Bruni
I Hadn't Anyone 'til You - Ella Fitzgerald
Brandy Alexander - Feist
Two At A Time - Guster
Finally Woken - Jem
Righteously - Lucinda Williams
In Your Arms On My Mind - Nic Armstrong & The Thieves
Place to Be - Nick Drake
Bouncing Around The Room - Phish
Love You 'Till The End - The Pogues
At My Most Beautiful - R.E.M.
For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her - Simon & Garfunkel
Waltz for Zizi - 菅野よう子

2 comments:

  1. Nice playlist. I have one called "fall asleep" that performs a similar function for me when I can't sleep. and I <3 Two at a Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post it! Thanks again for Carla Bruni, by the way - she's gotten close to Beta Band for helping me go lights out.

    ReplyDelete